Removal Homes Brisbane
Removal homes are a great alternative to brand new built homes. At Best Quote Demolition, you can buy removal homes in Brisbane straight off the block.
We believe in recycling as much building material as we can, and where possible, we also remove complete houses in our demolitions. Not only does this help the environment, but it also provides more affordable high-quality homes for people looking to buy removal homes.
We have an extensive network of house demolition and home removal experts across Brisbane, the Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast, giving you access to some of the best removal homes in the state.
We connect both interested buyers and sellers who are looking to have their house removed from their site, so contact us today to find out more about our removal homes.
Why You Should Buy from Us
- Independent Seller – Unlike many other sellers of removal homes, we do not own a holding yard or have a dedicated plot of land for used homes. Instead, we will let you buy directly from the site, which saves you more money in the end.
- Hassle Free House Removal Process – We can arrange the entire removal process for you, making your experience more convenient and hassle-free.
- Wide Network of Removal Home Contractors – We use a wide network of contractors that includes some of the best removal contractors in Queensland, ensuring you have access to high-quality removal homes for sale.
- We Negotiate for You – We can buy removal homes in Brisbane for you at the best price, negotiating on your behalf so that you can get the best deal available and the most value for your money.
- Full Service Management – After securing the sale for you, our team can manage and organise the entire job from start to finish, giving you a completely hassle-free house removal experience.
The Benefits of Buying Used Homes from Best Quote Demolition
- Save Money. When you buy a removal home, you are going to pay less than if you purchased a brand-new house. Buying a removal home for sale in Brisbane and having it delivered to your block of land will be a cost-effective solution that can save you a lot of money and give you more bang for your buck. Buying direct from the block instead of from a holding yard (like with other sellers) can also help minimise costs and associated fees.
- Ensure Quality and Craftsmanship. Purchasing a well-made removal home from one of our trusted demolition partners ensures that you’ll get a property with outstanding quality and craftsmanship. We only source used homes that are in excellent condition, ensuring their quality and durability. These days, most properties focus on building homes with cheaper materials and quicker turnovers, but this isn’t the case with us. By buying removal homes for sale in Brisbane from Best Quote Demolition, you’ll always get homes that are built to last.
- Help the Environment. Did you know that it can take over 22 mature pine trees to build one home? And that’s just the framing – it doesn’t even count all the other bits and pieces like cabinetry and floors. A demolition is often a big waste of perfectly good materials that are likely to end up in landfill. We all have a duty to care for the environment and buying a used home for your block of land is a great way to reduce your strain on the environment.
- Enjoy True Heritage. If you’re looking for a colonial-style home, buying removal homes from us is one of the best ways to score a great deal. We sell high-quality used timber colonial homes that feature the classic style and architecture that these historic buildings are known for. When you buy colonial homes from us, you can enjoy owning a piece of Australia’s rich architectural history and preserving it for generations to come.
Types of Used Removal Homes You Can Buy
With our wide network of home removalists and demolition experts throughout Queensland, we can match you with the perfect removal home for your needs and budget. Aside from modern removal homes and units, we also provide a wide range of vintage timber Queenslanders and colonial-style homes. Some of the styles of homes that we often have access to include:
- Late Colonial Homes (1800s – 1900s)
- Federation and Pre-war Homes (1900s – 1920s)
- Interwar Homes (1920s – 1930s)
- Post War (1960’s onwards)
Council Requirements to Buy Removal Homes
When you buy removal homes Brisbane wide and transport it to your block, you will need to pay the council a bond for the transfer. This bond covers things like the completion of service connections and adherence to facilities requirements. The council will hold on to your bond until the final certificate of occupancy is delivered. The amount can range between $10,000 and $30,000, depending on the size of your home and the amount of work to be done.
You can pay this by cash or a bank guarantee (or a combination of both). As you progress, the money is returned to you in stages, or in full when the certificate of occupancy is presented. For more information on relocating a home, please read about the council’s requirements for Brisbane here.
You’ll be glad to know that our team can help you throughout the entire buying process, and we can guide you through all council requirements, so you can get as much of your bond back after settling in.
Removal Homes for Sale Brisbane
With Best Quote Demolition, you can find the perfect removal home for your family while saving plenty of time and money along the way.
If you’re interested in buying removal homes straight from the block, we can help you find the perfect homes for your needs and budget. Call 0423 651 253 today or send us a message to get started.